Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Some pictures :)

Well today I was able to finally see that there is a being inside me! It was crazy! I have not done my measuring yet for this week but I have a feeling that I will be bigger by a little in my belly, I feel so much fatter now!

Phil and I were both very excited to find out that it wasn't twins even though we were thinking it was possible since I have a lot of twins on my side of the family. Not this time around though! YAY! That was a big relief since that would be twice the diapers, twice the crying and twice the feeding! Thank goodness it is only one! We were even able to see the baby's heart beating! SO COOL! I loved it! I can't wait until I can find out what it is. If it is a girl we are in trouble, we both have names we want for boys not so much. Maybe if it is a boy then it would be that much easier on us to decide on a name. Well I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun! It is actually a little person inside of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete