Thursday, August 19, 2010

6 Weeks and 5 Days

Well last night was one of the worst emotional nights so far! I was told in an email that day that my Mentor Teacher wanted me to come in the next day, Thursday the 19th. I was not planning on coming until the 23rd so I was kinda scared and nervous and unsure of how I would handle being pregnant and teaching PE. I chose to do PE first because I haven't heard from Art teacher yet and also because I would be able to do most of the activities in earlier stages of pregnancy. I was so worried about all of those things and life-guarding in the evenings during student teaching freaked me out too. I just wasn't that fun to be around. Luckily Phil came home and made me feel much better about it all and even gave me a blessing today. I love that he can give me blessings to help me feel reassured that Heavenly Father cares about me! What a sweety!

Oh and I went today and it was simple and easy nothing too much to do but call role and explain rules. Not bad! I think I can I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment