Friday, February 12, 2010

Spring/Summer 2008 in a nutshell


Since I don't really want to spend lots of time playing catchup I'm going to just post a couple of main photos that I have from the years leading up to this one...



This was what I got Phil for New Years Eve... at first I thought he was going to kill me because I kind of just surprised him by bringing him home. Phil did not say much to me all new years eve because he was so shocked/mad about having a kitten. I was only able to keep him after he said, "Well you are going to have to take care of it!" This kitty knew he had to get on Phil's good side and soon he did! We named him Sosete which means "Socks" in Romanian. Phil and he are very good friends now.



This photo was taken after we had moved into Mike and Emily's House in the SWEETEST basement apartment EVER! (before living here we had lived in two other basement apartments with much smaller bathrooms and much less room.. this place was great it had 2 bath and 3 beds, too much room for two people but we loved being that close to Mike and Emily and kids!)



This was when Lins had a case lot sale and I decided it was time to start my own just in case! We have some left over from then but we do enjoy having it.
These two photos are from Spring of 2008 when Kenzie Emily and I were all training together. We all had a goal to run the Bryce Canyon Half Marathon in July so in the mean time we did any race we could find. :) Above is the Nursing 5k and below is the SUU Indoor Triathlon. Kenzie ran, I swam and Emily biked. (so much fun!)




This was our First Cruise together (AKA second Honeymoon) We went to Cabo San Lucas on the Carnival ship Elation. We had such a fun time! (sorry for the single picture, trying to sum up a year is hard!)




After going on our Cruise Phil came back home to "graduate" even though he still had summer English classes to finish. This is him and his parents on that lovely day!





These photos were taken in Hawaii for our 2nd 2nd honeymoon. We spent 1 week in July on Oaiho. It was fun and I'll post more photos from it on next blog but I'm having troubles with the loading of photos so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment