Monday, February 15, 2010

McCall Parsons Reunion Aug 2009

These photos were all from the Parsons Annual Reunion. We went back to McCall Idaho, (one of the first Reunions we had was there) so it was fun to visit again. This trip made me think of my Grandma Parsons a lot and it was fun to feel that she would be happy we continue to have Reunions.

Phil and Ryan were having a competition, each won once and that was enough so....

Then they decided to push in my sisters and cousins. it was great. I was holding Jaclyn's camera so I did not get thrown in at this time but don't worry Phil threw me in later! :)



Phil, Dad and Mom on our hike to Duck Pond or Creek, it was a very pretty hike! Phil even took some of it home with him, he carried a 25lb piece of rock from about 1/2 a mile from the end of the hike. He is crazy! But the rock does make a good decoration and gets fun conversations started. :) I was much smarter and carried 2 smaller palm sized rocks.




This photo is an example of how crazy relatives can get when they all get together. My cousins, sisters and I all made a lipsync to Lady Gaga's "Just Dance." It was way fun and Phil will have to tell you how 'awesome' it was. :)




On our way home from McCall I found a place called the Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls Idaho. Since none of us were really in a hurry to get home I talked the members of my family into going there as a side trip. We took the waverunners into the Snake and had fun playing there, it wasn't too busy and Mom and Phil needed breaks from driving anyway. I love spontaneous stops that are AWESOME! :)




3 comments:

  1. I used to live in Twin Falls, such a great place! :) Wish we could have come to the Reunion, looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really fun and its ok you missed it, I just expect you two to come next time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the memories. We sure liked having you all come up to us again for a reunion. 2009 was so much better than 2000, so the next one should be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete