Monday, February 15, 2010

2008 Continued

Ok so I really am new to this blogging stuff so all the photos are in reverse order! YAY!
This was our 2008 formal Christmas picture with my family. We spent it that year with my parents and then spent the rest of it with the Greens at the Cabin.


Phil bought us both tickets to the midnight showing it was awesome. Phil may have been one of the only men in the audience but we had fun.


For my birthday Phil bought me a digital camera (that sadly no longer works) new shoes and running socks along with Ben and Jerry's ICE CREAM! :) what a guy! This was the year I made a bet that I could go a year without candy or sweets and ended up winning just last year and got a bike as my prize! :)

Summer Games 5k that I ran with Kenzie. it was fun!




Phil and I in Hawaii near the temple. We love HAWAII!! and if you recall from last post this was taken in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment