Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blasted Cedar City SNOW!!

This is the only good thing about winter snow in March.

Yesterday evening Phil, Valerian and I dug up one of our trees
(an extra cherry tree) that was planted in the middle of our backyard. We had raked all the leaves and decided to give the extra cherry tree to Emily as a birthday present and now there is a lovely hole in the ground which is now covered in snow blah! I hope it melts so we can continue to do yardwork!

This is the view from my sink inside
And this is the lovely hole in the ground blah! the root is what is covered in snow.
The bags in the distance are from the leaves we cleaned up yesterday when there was NO snow!

Ok I just needed to vent about the snow so I hope you enjoyed it! Phil and I are just ready to start gardening and living up to our last name, Spring hurry please!

1 comment: