Saturday, March 27, 2010

Angel's Landing Hike

The beginning of the Hike, it was kicking our butts at first, but we were still happy to be out! We were supposed to do Kolob Arch since it is Tradition to hike it in the month of March because that's when Phil proposed to me, but it freakin had to snow so we chose a worthy alternative: Angel's Landing.
Phil always it ahead of the game when we go hiking, he is the man!
Val climbing the 1st round of switchbacks
Far way down to fall! I was so Scared, I think this was the most scared I've been in a really long time! WAY TOO HIGH up for me! And without anything to catch me! YIKES!!!!!!!!!
These were taken just as we were about to head down the mountain, I said Phil could get on top of the highest peak but there was NO WAY I was going to get up there. He is so buff! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I LOVE that hike!! It's so pretty down there. Happy engagement anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really pretty! You guys should come down here sometime, we could go hike it together! It was way fun! I hope JR has a happy birthday! Wish him a good one from me and Phil! :)

    ReplyDelete