Saturday, October 30, 2010

17 weeks and 2 days.... can I be done getting fat?

I am slowly busting out of my clothes and have to remind myself that the weight I'm gaining is good weight and that if I wasn't gaining weight I should be even more worried. Its just I'm not used to looking at weight as a good thing... a girl trait I believe that I hate but that's ok, Mom and I bought me some "fat pants" and when the time comes I will be one sexy fat prego lady! ;)  (thanks mom for going shopping with me!)

In other news I am nearing the end of student teaching and will soon be turning in the biggest waste of time to get my grade: the TWS or Teacher Work Sample. Since I am a double major it has been double hard trying to find things to put into both my Art and PE samples. And I should be working on it now but it is such a boring thing to do and when all the teachers you talk to say they never come up with lesson plans or anything in the TWS that I have to turn in it makes it EXTRA hard to work on it! Oh well, I guess I should get back to it, but I did feel the need to have at least one blog for this month.

1 comment:

  1. Teacher work samples suck! seriously such a waste of time.

    I seriously doubt you could ever be fat, but I have to agree that it sure isn't easy to just be okay gaining all that weight. :) You should post some prego pics!

    ReplyDelete